- Card base (Kraft) 10” x 6 3/8” scored at 5”
- Cut 2 x 4 7/8” x 6 3/8” white cardstock panels and adhere down to the front and inside of the Kraft card base
- Heat emboss around the edges of a 4 x 5/8” x 6 2/8” white cardstock panel with the Montserrat embossing glitter. Adhere down on the front cardbase.
TIP – Press the WOW! Embossing Powder Ultra Slow Drying Ink around the edges direct ink to cardstock method.
- Stamp with clear ink on a kraft 4” x 5 ½” panel with Catherine Pooler Peace, Love & Doves background stamp and copic colour in with W-1. Then heat emboss with Opaque Bright white embossing powder over the top.
TIP: Using a MISTI to stamp then heat emboss for this method helps to get back exact position.
- Stamp the Altenew bow with Catherine Pooler Inks for Skylight & Hot Tub ink for the first two layers.
- For the outline stamped layer of the bow, heat emboss with Metallic Rich Gold embossing powder. Die cut with the coordinating die. Foam mount top centre of the card
- Swipe Catherine Pooler Hot Tub ink over a strip of white cardstock. Swipe the embossing buddy to take any residue from the ink off. Heat emboss with Opaque bright white embossing powder the Merry Christmas Angel sentiment. Mount the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock and foam mount on front panel.
As part of the WOW! Design Team, WOW! has provided me a code for all my lovely Subscribers to use. So, don’t forget to take the advantage of a crafty 10% off all purchase for both WOW!
US and UK by simply using my code: WOWDTJH
Here are the links for both websites whether you’re a US or UK user.
WOW! Embossing Powder US
WOW! Embossing Powder UK
I hope you enjoyed today’s video and stay tuned for more to come. If you make a card with this technique, make sure to tag us #wowembossingpowder so we can check your creations out!
I am creating this blog post with the purpose of sharing how I design my cards, the information provided here is base in my own opinion and creativity. I am not an expert by any means, and I only share the way that I design my cards. Most of the products used for my blog posts are personally purchased by me. However, I did receive the WOW! Embossing Powder products. Please, keep in mind that, all referral links are added for you to know from where either, I purchase or receive the items from as, all products shared and mentioned in each of my blog posts are simply because I use, and truly love them.