Card Size : 4 1/8” x 5 7/8” Kraft Top Folding
- Die cut with the cross-stitched circle die with white cardstock. This will cut the inner part of the circle and the outer cross stitched outline piece.
- Ink blend with Distress Inks Victoria Velvet, Tattered Rose & Seedless Preserves in Oxide Inks with a mini round ink blending tool. Start from lightest colour to darkest and work your way back. TIP : Use a post it not to protect your fingers and not leave any finger marks on your blended panel. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp the wreath with Versafine Onyx Black ink and then die cut with the coordinating dies.
- With the toner sheets die cut the hello die. I have used WOW! Fab Foils in the Rose Gold and run that through my mini minc machine.
- I start adhering all the pieces down with a liquid pen and foam adhesives.
- I finished the card off with Rose Gold sequins from Hand made by Brittney lee.
Other Products: White cardstock, Amber Rose Sequins, Toner sheets, Rose Gold Foil, Distress Inks, Victoria Velvet, Tattered Rose & Seedless Preserves in Oxide Inks, Onyx Black Ink, WOW Fab Foil in Rose Gold, Toner sheets, Versafine Onyx Black, Rose Gold.https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?1552642647875