Hi al welcome to todays card creation for Uniquely Creative January Mini Stamp and Colour Kit. I know I am late posting this up on my blog but I do hop you still enjoy the card anyways.
Kit Product Used:
Stencil Painty Stripes
Flawed & Fabulous Stampset and Fussy Cutting Die
Printed Sentiments from cut-a-part sheet
Uniquely Creative Cross Stitched rectangle dies
Uniquely Creative Crystal Embellies,
Card Size : 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” White Top Folding
Other Products: Watercolour cardstock, WOW Bright White Opaque Embossing Powders, Iridescent pearls
Colouring : Altenew watercolour paints
- Die cut with the UC cross-stitched rectangle dies with watercolour cardstock.
- Place the stencil down and secure it with washit tape. Dilute a light blue watercolour ink and wash the colour over the stencil. Set aside to dry.
- Heat emboss with white embossing powder on watercolour cardstock the floral image.
- Watercolour in with watercolour paints.
- Add some white ink splatters randomly on the card front.
- Adhere the pre-printed sentiments and add some embellishments.
- Adhere the full panel on a white top folding card base.