- With the Distress Oxide Ink , work from lightest to darkest and back again starting from the middle of the cardstock
- Stamp the Polar Bears with Momento Ink and copic colour the image in.
- Add extra detail with the gel pens
- Splatter with Candied Apple distress oxide ink by picking up with a wet brush and mixing additional water and splatter across the card base.
- Add some glimmer with Glitzen Glamour randomly on the card base.
- With the itty-bitty stamps stamp with Candied apple with the hearts.
- Wrap some coral twine and tie a bow.
- Stamp the sentiments with Hero Arts Ink
- Adhere the Polar bears down with foam squares.
- Mount the finished panel on Kraft card base.
Supplies & Products
- Polar Pals
- Cross Stitched Rectangles
- Copics – W-2, W-3, W-5, R20, E31, E35, E37, R17 & E46
- White & Black Gel Pens
- Couture Creations – Crystalina Glitzin Glamour
- Coral Twine
- Distress Oxide Inks – Tattered Rose, Abandoned Coral &Candied Apple
- Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Hero Arts Shadow Ink – Wet Cement