Hi All, Welcome to today’s blog post for the Inspired By Stamping IBSIC Blog Challenge. Hope you find inspiration from my card.
I love the silver, rich blue and crisp white colour combination for Christmas as an alternative from the red and green usual combo.
All silver has been heat embossed with Ranger Super Fine Silver embossing powder. To add extra pizzazz I have used silver foil behind each postage punch out square and the oval punch out too.
The fabulous Inspired By Stamping stampset used for today is the Festive Greetings
See below for the instructions from Inspired By stamping in entering into the blog challenge
* Create a card or project on your blog using one or more of the options above!*
Please note: If you see a color from the photo inspiration that we didn’t use, please go ahead and use it in place of one of the chosen colors. Only want to use 2 colors from above, that’s o.k. too! Don’t forget to flip the sketch if you’d like!
* Direct Links that are not linked back to us will not be considered for the monthly prize.
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a direct link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. (Please understand that we love leaving comments but having to scroll through your entire blog can be difficult so we ask that you use a direct link to your post)
*If you used an Inspired by Stamping
product, don’t forget to hop on over to our Customer Gallery Contest
and also add it there for our monthly prize!
*When uploading to online galleries please add IBSIC99 to your post.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us!
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge.
*Receive an EXTRA VOTE
if you use something from Inspired by Stamping
such as a stamp, die or paper pad. If you don’t have any stamps from us yet, we have some complimentary downloads from our past newsletters for you to try. You can Click Here
to grab them. Don’t forget to let us know that you are using these in your post.
*Remember the more you enter the more chances of winning this month’s gift card!
*You may enter as many times as you wish, but please only enter newly created projects for submission (no back-dated projects that have been previously posted on your blog).
We love to leave you sweet comments, but Word Verification slows the process down. Please consider turning Word Verification OFF and leaving Comment Moderation ON!
1 randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Card from the Inspired by Stamping Store to spend any way they choose. Plus our new gift cards go towards international shipping now! Whoo Hoo!
Are you currently a newsletter subscriber? You can sign-up HERE
for our bi-weekly video classes!